Terms & Conditions
- Use of Our Service
- A) Eligibility
- You may use the Service only if you can form a binding contract with 2583486 ONTARIO INC, and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. Any use or access to the Service by anyone under 13 is strictly prohibited and in violation of this Agreement. The Service may not available to any Users previously removed from the Service by 2583486 ONTARIO INC. B) 2583486 ONTARIO INC Accounts and Ordering
- Your 2583486 ONTARIO INC customer account gives you the ability to order and purchase products listed on our site, and to have access to the services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time and in our sole discretion. We may maintain different types of accounts for different types of Users. If you open a 2583486 ONTARIO INC account on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, then (a) “you” includes you and that entity, and (b) you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the entity with the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement, and that you agree to this Agreement on the entity’s behalf. By connecting to 2583486 ONTARIO INC with a third-party service, such as a social media service, you give us permission to access and use your information from that service as permitted by that service, and to store your log-in credentials from that service.
- You may never use another User’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. You must notify 2583486 ONTARIO INC immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. 2583486 ONTARIO INC will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
- You may control your User profile and how you interact with the Service by changing the settings in your customer account page. By providing 2583486 ONTARIO INC your email address you consent to our using the email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, such as changes to features of the Service and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out or change your preferences in your customer account page. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers. C) Service Rules
- In order to use the Service, you agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities: (i) copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”; (ii) using any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the 2583486 ONTARIO INC servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser (except that 2583486 ONTARIO INC grants the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from our Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials); (iii) transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email; (iv) attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service; (v) taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (vi) uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service; (vii) collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service; (viii) using the Service for any commercial solicitation purposes; (ix) impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity; (x) interfering with the proper working of the Service; (xi) accessing any content on the Service through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Service; or (xii) bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content therein.
- You may copy and redistribute the audiovisual content available on the Service; however, you may not alter or modify such audiovisual content in any manner and you may not remove any copyrights associated with the such audiovisual content
- We may, without prior notice, change the Service; stop providing the Service or features of the Service, to you or to users generally; or create usage limits for the Service. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of this Agreement, or for no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by this Agreement.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other 2583486 ONTARIO INC Users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users. 2583486 ONTARIO INC shall have no liability for your interactions with other Users, or for any User’s action or inaction.
- User Content
Some areas of the Service allow Users to post content such as profile information, comments, questions, and other content or information (any such materials a User submits, posts, displays, or otherwise makes available on the Service “User Content”). You retain ownership of your User Content.
You agree not to post User Content that: (i) may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal; (ii) may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property; (iii) seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise; (iv) may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort; (v) contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable; (vi) contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party’s trade secrets); (vii) contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; or (viii) contains any information or content that you know is not correct and current. You agree that any User Content that you post does not and will not violate third-party rights of any kind, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below) or rights of privacy. To the extent that your User Content contains music, you hereby represent that you are the owner of all the copyright rights, including without limitation the performance, mechanical, and sound recordings rights, with respect to each and every musical composition (including lyrics) and sound recording contained in such User Content and have the power to grant the license granted below. 2583486 ONTARIO INC reserves the right, but is not obligated, to reject and/or remove any User Content that 2583486 ONTARIO INC believes, in its sole discretion, violates these provisions. You understand that publishing your User Content on the Service is not a substitute for registering it with the U.S. Copyright Office, the Writer’s Guild of America, or any other rights organization.
For the purposes of this Agreement, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patent rights, copyright rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
In connection with your User Content, you affirm, represent and warrant the following:
You have the written consent of each and every identifiable natural person in the User Content to use such person’s name or likeness in the manner contemplated by the Service and this Agreement, and each such person has released you from any liability that may arise in relation to such use. (B)
Your User Content and 2583486 ONTARIO INC’s use thereof as contemplated by this Agreement and the Service will not violate any law or infringe any rights of any third party, including but not limited to any Intellectual Property Rights and privacy rights. (C)
2583486 ONTARIO INC may exercise the rights to your User Content granted under this Agreement without liability for payment of any guild fees, residuals, payments, fees, or royalties payable under any collective bargaining agreement or otherwise. (D)
To the best of your knowledge, all your User Content and other information that you provide to us is truthful and accurate. 2583486 ONTARIO INC takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other User or third party posts or sends over the Service. You shall be solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it, and you agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate or otherwise unsuited to your purpose, and you agree that 2583486 ONTARIO INC shall not be liable for any damages you allege to incur as a result of User Content.
- User Content License Grant
By posting any User Content on the Service, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant, to 2583486 ONTARIO INC a royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, syndicate, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with the Service and 2583486 ONTARIO INC’s (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each User of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your User Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such User Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under this Agreement.
- End User License Grant
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use the Service for your personal, noncommercial use only and as permitted by the features of the Service. 2583486 ONTARIO INC reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Service and the 2583486 ONTARIO INC Content (as defined below). 2583486 ONTARIO INC may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
- Our Proprietary Rights
Except for your User Content, the Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music, and User Content belonging to other Users (the "2583486 ONTARIO INC Content"), and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of 2583486 ONTARIO INC and its licensors (including other Users who post User Content to the Service). Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from any 2583486 ONTARIO INC Content. Use of the 2583486 ONTARIO INC Content for any purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement is strictly prohibited.
You may choose to or we may invite you to submit comments or ideas about the Service, including without limitation about how to improve the Service or our products (“Ideas”). By submitting any Idea, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place 2583486 ONTARIO INC under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Idea without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Idea on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. You further acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, 2583486 ONTARIO INC does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to 2583486 ONTARIO INC, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
- Placing an Order for Products
You may choose to purchase products from our Site and you begin by placing an order for the desired products through our Site. After placing an order on our standard order form, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the product has been dispatched (“Dispatch Confirmation”). The contract between us (“Contract”) will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation. The Contract will relate only to those products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation. All products ordered through our Site shall be subject to the payment processes described in Section 8 below.
Excluding content submitted by Subscribers, we aim to certify that the information on the website is accurate. Certain information may contain pricing inaccuracies or typographical errors, which we may update and correct without liability. We also reserve the right to limit quantities purchased by Subscribers and to change, suspend, or terminate a monthly edition, limited edition or promotion at any time without notice (including after an order has been submitted or acknowledged). We do not guarantee that all products described on our website will be available.
- Subscription Plans
You may choose to subscribe to a subscription plan through the Service. The subscription plan to our Service consists of an initial charge followed by recurring periodic charges as agreed to by you. By entering into this Agreement, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and that you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation.
We will submit periodic charges (e.g.quarterly) without further authorization from you, until you opt out of auto-renewal by calling us. The quarter that you order in is the first month that you will be shipped. For example, if you subscribe any time between January 1 and March 31, your recurring subscription will begin with the first quarterly box. The only exception to this rule would be if the monthly box sold out before the end of the month.
The Quarterly plan cancellation request via your account page will take effect only if submitted prior to the 15th of the quarter that your existing subscription plan is due to renew. (e.g. you must cancel by March 15th if you want to cancel your next quarterly charge/box on April 1st). Cancelling a subscription will not cancel and refund the delivery orders that have been paid for, it only stops future renewal charges. If you choose to subscribe to the Monthly Plan between the 15th to the end of the month, you automatically agree to following month's charge.
- Billing, Shipping and Payment Policies
We ship per the shipping schedule detailed on the product pages, which is subject to change at any time, without notice and liability. Typically, this occurs at the very end of the quarter, depending on the date of the charge run. As soon as your box is on its way, you will receive an email containing a tracking number that allows you to monitor its shipment. Kindly note that sometimes there may be shipping delays and/or product back-orders due to high shipping volume times (e.g. Christmas) and customs delays that are out of our control.
It can take 5-15 business days for delivery from when the package leaves the warehouse. Address changes must be made 1 month before the scheduled ship time. If the address is not updated in time, it cannot be changed. We are not liable for missing box/es if you fail to notify us of an address issue or change. You can also modify your payment method via your account page. We reserve the right at our absolute discretion not to renew your subscription at any time without giving any reasons for our decision.
Certain aspects of the Service, for example subscription plans, may be provided for a fee or other charge. If you elect to use paid aspects of the Service, you agree to the pricing and payment terms quoted on our Site and as we may update them from time to time. 2583486 ONTARIO INC may add new services for additional fees and charges, or amend fees and charges for existing services, at any time in its sole discretion. Payment for all products purchased through our Site must be by credit, debit card or PayPal. Our system is only equipped to accept one payment method at a time. If your account has multiple options on file and there is a payment error, the transaction may default to the most recently used payment method. In the event that 2583486 ONTARIO INC suspends or terminates your account for your breach of this Agreement, you understand and agree that you shall receive no refund or exchange for any unused time on a subscription, any license or subscription fees for any portion of the Service, any content or data associated with your account, or for anything else.
You understand and agree that you shall receive no refunds and no exchanges for any Products once we or our supplier delivers these items to the carrier unless the Product received by you is damaged and/or expired.
All products purchased from or via the Service are transported and delivered to you by an independent carrier not affiliated with, or controlled by, 2583486 ONTARIO INC. The risk of loss for such products passes to you when 2583486 ONTARIO INC or our supplier delivers these items to the carrier. Title to products purchased on the Service passes to you when we receive full payment of all sums due for such products including any shipping and handling charges.
All information that you provide in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service must be accurate, complete, and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card or debit card, used in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will pay any applicable taxes, if any, relating to any such purchases, transactions or other monetary transaction interactions. You agree to pay or be held accountable for any costs we incur if your shipping address is inaccurate or requires to be changed after your order is placed.
Payments shall be processed through our site and shall be in the form you select when you either submit an order form or your register a paid Service. 2583486 ONTARIO INC reserves the right to withhold payment or charge back to your account any amounts otherwise due to us under this Agreement, or amounts due to any breach of this Agreement by you, pending 2583486 ONTARIO INC’s reasonable investigation of such breach. To ensure proper payment, you are solely responsible for providing and maintaining accurate contact and payment information associated with your account, which includes without limitation applicable tax information. You agree to pay all applicable taxes or charges imposed by any government entity in connection with your participation in the Service. If you dispute any payment made hereunder, you must notify 2583486 ONTARIO INC in writing within thirty (30) days of such payment. Failure to so notify 2583486 ONTARIO INC shall result in the waiver by you of any claim relating to such disputed payment. Payment shall be calculated solely based on records maintained by 2583486 ONTARIO INC. No other measurements or statistics of any kind shall be accepted by 2583486 ONTARIO INC or have any effect under this Agreement. We may withhold any taxes or other amounts from payments due to you as required by law.
Currently, we deliver globally. Customers (and not 2583486 ONTARIO INC) are responsible for all additional fees where applicable.
- No Professional Advice
Any product or other information (for example, product ingredients, instruction for a particular product beauty use) is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice. No action should be taken based upon any information contained in the Service. You should seek independent professional advice from a person who is licensed and/or qualified in the applicable area.
2583486 ONTARIO INC cares about the integrity and security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
- DMCA Notice
We respect artist and content owner rights and we expect our users to do the same. It is our policy to respond to claims of infringement in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”).
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement that is taking place through the Service, please complete the following DMCA Notice and deliver it to our Designated DMCA Agent at the contact information provided below.
You must provide the following information in writing in your DMCA Notice:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Service
- Provide reasonably sufficient information to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, e-mail address
- Provide a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law
- Provide a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner and
- Provide an electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
Deliver the DMCA Notice, with the above information completed, to our Designated DMCA Agent at:
Attn: DMCA Notice
2583486 ONTARIO INC
555 Richmond Street West, Suite 709
UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY AND CIVIL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES.
Please be aware that this procedure is only for notifying us that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with our rights and obligations under the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. §512(c), but do not constitute legal advice. In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, we have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. We may also limit access to the Service and/or terminate the accounts of any Users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
- Third-Party Links
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless 2583486 ONTARIO INC and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted or received by you; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement, including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties above; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights; (iv) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; (v) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any of your User Content or any that is submitted via your account; or (vi) any other party’s access and use of the Service with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
- No Warranty
THE SERVICE, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICE, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM 2583486 ONTARIO INC OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, 2583486 ONTARIO INC, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
2583486 ONTARIO INC DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE 2583486 ONTARIO INC SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SERVICE, AND 2583486 ONTARIO INC WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
- Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL 2583486 ONTARIO INC, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SERVICE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL 2583486 ONTARIO INC BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, 2583486 ONTARIO INC ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVICE; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE; (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE; AND/OR (VII) USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL 2583486 ONTARIO INC, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO 2583486 ONTARIO INC HEREUNDER.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF 2583486 ONTARIO INC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS AGREEMENT GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
The Service is controlled and operated from its facilities in the United States. 2583486 ONTARIO INC makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable United States and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations. You may not use the Service if you are a resident of a country embargoed by the United States, or are a foreign person or entity blocked or denied by the United States government. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all materials found on the Service are solely directed to individuals, companies, or other entities located in the United States.
This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by 2583486 ONTARIO INC without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void.
- A) Governing Law.
- You agree that: (i) the Service shall be deemed solely based in New York; and (ii) the Service shall be deemed a passive one that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over 2583486 ONTARIO INC, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than New York. This Agreement shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of New York, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of a state or federal court located in New York, New York, for any actions for which we retain the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a our copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights, as set forth in the Arbitration provision below. B) Arbitration.
- In the unlikely event that 2583486 ONTARIO INC has not been able to resolve a dispute it has with you after attempting to do so informally, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy (excluding any 2583486 ONTARIO INC claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) arising out of or in connection with or relating to this Agreement, or the breach or alleged breach thereof (collectively, “Claims”), by binding arbitration by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in Alameda County, California under the commercial rules then in effect for the AAA, except as provided herein. The award rendered by the arbitrator shall include costs of arbitration, reasonable attorneys’ fees and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses, and any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing in this Section shall be deemed as preventing 2583486 ONTARIO INC from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts as necessary to protect any of 2583486 ONTARIO INC’s proprietary interests. ALL CLAIMS MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES’ INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AND 2583486 ONTARIO INC ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. C) Notification Procedures.
- 2583486 ONTARIO INC may provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business related purposes, to you via email notice, written or hard copy notice, or through posting of such notice on our website, as determined by 2583486 ONTARIO INC in our sole discretion. 2583486 ONTARIO INC reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to our Users, provided that you may opt out of certain means of notification as described in this Agreement. 2583486 ONTARIO INC is not responsible for any automatic filtering you or your network provider may apply to email notifications we send to the email address you provide us. D) Entire Agreement/Severability.
- This Agreement, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with 2583486 ONTARIO INC in connection with the Service, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and 2583486 ONTARIO INC concerning the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. E) No Waiver.
- No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and 2583486 ONTARIO INC's failure to assert any right or provision under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this Agreement.
Consent Agreement Regarding SMS Messaging
By submitting your telephone number, you agree to receive daily communication from ReelStyle via your phone. If you ever wish to unsubscribe, simply reply STOP to any text message and you will automatically be unsubscribed. For any inquiries regarding this agreement please contact us at 1-800-420-4813.